Updated: Jun 5
Breeze (or sleep) through your lash appointment and follow these easy tips to make it easy and stress free for you and your lash technician.
1) Patch testing - your technician will always arrange a patch test.
Always get an allergy test before having your lashes done, unwanted reactions are not fun and they do happen.
2) Arrive with your lashes impeccably clean. Think of it this way... if you have an hour appointment and your lash technician has to spend the first 20 minutes cleaning your lashes and removing your makeup you are using up your own lashing time! Cleanse your lashes thoroughly, pat them dry then brush them ready for your lash technician.
3) Remove your contacts if you wear them. Remove any large, dangling earrings (you don't want your lash tech leaning on these, ouch!) For health and safety reasons, remove these before your appointment.
4) Don't wear makeup or face creams to your appointment, arrive with a clean face and lashes! The oils can prevent glue adhering properly, so removing these is just using up your lash time.
5) Silence your phone - you're about to have your eyes closed and it's time to relax. Don't let your phone interrupt your treatment.
6) Relax, rest and nap - Trust me when I say it doesn't matter what you wear to your appointment as long as your comfortable. A lot of our clients roll out of bed, shove their hair up and put their comfies & trainers on when they come to see us, a comfortable appointment is a successful one! A lot of clients are worried they will fall asleep but if you want to nap, do it... It helps your technician if you're still and quiet anyway.