HEALTH & SAFETY
Glow Spa & Beauty is currently closed due to COVID - 19. We will open again when the government advises it is safe for our beauticians and clients. When the salon opens again we will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority. Please read and follow our guidelines for our safety and yours.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of the services we offer.
- All services throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly & sanitised between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before & after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and tweezers.
- One use disposable items will be used where necessary ( sustainable alternatives used where possible.)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation through the salon, with doors & windows open where possible.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt to each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed social distancing rules for our team while in the salon.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- If you refuse to follow our new safety measures a staff member reserves the right to refuse treatment and to ask you to leave the premises.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so. Some treatments have had to be removed but will be added back when it is safe to do so.
- Our therapists will wear PPE during treatments, including gloves and masks or visors. Therapists will also wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- PPE will be cleaned or replaced after every treatment.
Guest Arrival & Reception
- We will not be accepting walk ins, access to the salon is for customers with appointments only.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake, hug, or personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- Where possible we will escort you straight into treatment and minimise congestion in the waiting area.
- Waiting areas will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
- We ask that you pay via our Fresha App, by card or have the correct cash ready in an envelope. We will not be handling change in the salon.
Equipment & Facilities
- The sauna will be available to only one person or members of the same household, but not mixed group sessions. The sauna will be cleaned after each person, but there will be cleaning products available for clients to use if they wish to do so. You must bring your own towels, robes & slippers to reduce risk to our staff when laundering.
- The toilets are still available as usual.
- The gym will not be open to clients until further notice from Alder Park.
- The pool will not be available to clients until further notice from Alder Park.
- The showers will still be available & cleaned after every client. Bring your own towels.
- We will remove all blankets from the beds as every surface will be wiped down after every client. This reduces risks to our therapists when laundering blankets and towels.
We Ask You, Our Clients
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing. If you arrive early please wait on the patio area outside of the salon or in your car if possible.
- To wash your hands when you arrive and use the sanitiser provided.
- Wear face masks supplied by us.
- Contact us and reschedule your appointment, if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell. If any person in your household or someone you have been in contact with is having to self isolate.
- DO NOT COME TO THE SALON IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID -19.
We are happy to discuss any individual concerns or questions with you.
Email us on to ask any questions.
We reserve the right to and or adjust these guidelines based on government guidelines and new research to protect the safety of all staff and clients.